1. Chew gum really loudly. Extra points if you pop it, blow a bubble and THEN pop it.
2. Everytime you get something right, yell: "YESSSSS!!!!!!!" LOUDLY. Double points if you stand up on your desk and yell it.
3. When she has her back turned, jump in the recyling bin and rock in back and forth.
4. When she turns her back again, do a sexy dance move.
5. When a teacher asks you to take a seat, ask: "Take it where?"
6. Only call them by their first name. Extra points if it's something like 'Kitty'.
7. While working on computers, turn the volume up as loud as you can, then click on something.
8. Eat ice cream right before bed. When they tell you to go to bed, respond by saying their time is wrong-it's really 5:00 pm.
9. When doing your chores, sing your favorite song as loudly as you can. Double points if it's from a magical girl anime. Triple points if it's from Spongebob.
10. When your siblings are alseep, every time you walk past their door, yell something really loudly. Then run.
11. Never eat what your parents make, even if it's your favorite food. Complain that they never feed you.
12. Eat the food, then 5 minutes later complain that you are hungry again.
13. When you have to type up homework, pretend you forgot how to use a keyboard.
14. Only talk about one thing, then when they relate, ask: "I can't believe you brought that up!"
15. Sing a song while they are talking to you. Double points if it annoys other people.
16. Say something random, like lawn mower or bubble gum.
17. Bring a bunch of books to school. Then, ask if they've read them, and every time they try to say something, ask: "Are you intreuppting me?!"
18. Do something that requires you to focus, like brushing your hair, then ask: "Do you mind?"
19. Ask them if they are aware that there is a flesh-eating beetle on their arm.
Docters and Dentists:
20. When the docter tests your kicking, kick him as hard as possible, then smile sweetly and say: "My kicking seems fine."
21. Complain that your docter gives you loilpops for being good, and all your dentist gives you is one measly tooth-brush that you can't eat.
22. Bite your dentist, then apolgize by saying: "Sorry, I thought you were a carrot."
23. Look at the sharp stuff on the docter's table, then say that your docter's kit looks nothing like that.
24. When your dentist tells you what soda can do to your teeth, reassure them that you won't leave your teeth in a bottle of soda over-night.
Random People at Stores:
25. Stare at the candy rack for hours on end, then ask them if the candy's real.
26. Walk into your local Subway or any other fast-food place and ask for a diet water as seroiusly as you can.
27. Ask the cashier: "When I buy this comb, can I eat it?" See how long you can keep the conversation going.
28. Pay in only coins.
29. Always be one cent short of the final bill.
30. Always be one cent over the final bill.
Now marvel about how long you'll get grounded.