Stories about WordsRead all
568-3323 (Love, Dad) [Published]
- Animus Argentis 810 I stared at the phone, eyes filled with moisture, as I slowly punched in a number. 568-3323. <
Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall
- Gary Alexander 328 MIRROR, MIRROR, ON THE WALL /A tale to REFLECT upon...A little..."LIGHT" reading...if you fin
An Empty Bedroom Closet
- Seamus 310 Eight empty hangers, aConchobeltand anold blanket on the top shelfwereall that was left in he
- Vanilla King 224 Sometimes I just want to burst out in tears but they never seem to flow. I sit on the edge of
S War on terror -as seen from the other side-
- Solipsis-tard 217 For some reason, I dreaded the thought of going out. I wanted to stay inside, underground for
- Andy Stephenson 201 They had just finished making love. They had been seeing each other for about a month regular
- Lambo-san 198 A love story of a young man and woman and their struggles.
The Dark Legacy
- tallblondie 194 Dank stone walls, illuminated with guttering sconces of weak flame, greeted the midwife as sh
- Gary Alexander 182 This is a recollection, couching some thoughts about dealing with, focusing on, a life perspe
The History of Page Dancers: A Storywrite Anthology
- Andy Stephenson 155 IFWG Publishing decided to drop Page Dancers from their titles over a dispute I had with them
- Gary Alexander 149 Things aren't what they used to be...and perhaps they never were.
- Gary Alexander 137 Gary Alexander SPORTSMAN’S1 /
See, the thing of it was, (back in the old neighborhood, in t
- Vanilla King 130 A short love story inspired by my own relationship
- Kalinda001 128 A bit of insanity in show business.
Kirby Felton's Final Note
- Gary Alexander 121 It used to be "Goodbye cruel world!" Now, a little more information is needed!
The American Dream.
- Sempter Flawless, trite perception / It destroys will / Stomachs pitted, twisted / in fire and spat u
~- Dream Girl -~
- Kyuki You know I havent really thought of a dream girl, I mean it just really comes down whether we
My pain, Your Gain
- MeWhoElse I want a space with no memory of you / I want a room not resounding with her laugh / I want t
- Snail Her name is Abby Smith, but she always calls herself Butterfly. Strangely enough, Butterfly i
When You Wish Upon A Star
- Danny X She saw the castle rise up against the dark skies. She bent her head against the wind of the
Rap Freewrite- 4am
- StylerTheCreator You say Ive fallen on my back in a rut in the mud and Ive been chewin over these ideas like a
The Awakened Clairvoyants
- FallingPhoenix In May 5, 5015 humans had finally obtained the ability to teleport. Some say that this was a
The Wolf's Domain
- Nanowolfe My own subconscious brought me here. Tall trees surround me as I look all around. It's an inf
Salem Catastrophe: Prologue
- ice wolf Cassidy sat in the courtroom. She watched her Master as she was brought to the stockade. She
The Apocalyptic Comet
- Skip454 After fourteen years without a single drop it finally rains torrents like it will never stop.
- Faith-In-Chaos Sitting at the edge of the Great Lake, Apollo felt well rested. It felt so good to know that
The secret of acting.
- shadowXstra You sit there, RIGHT THERE! And you quit being such a whiny little bitch! She screamed at me.
S Thoughts on the Language of Music
- SilentWhispers Please read the AN first. / Music. Even the word strikes a chord somewhere deep inside my hea
Love At First Song - Chapter 3 - Rhythym
- brknheartedlover BELLE POV / Math, Social Studies, Chemistry.. the subjects I hate the most are the first thre
[ HOPE....by Zac
- zakari You left your shoe all in a haste without saying goodbye. / Thunder,thunder, struck lightning,
- alisinister My eyes fluttered open. / I took a gasping breath, wincing at the scrape of air in my dry thr
Dream of Butterflies
- Duos And then I ruptured into butterflies. / One after another, after another, after another, /
- Beautifulgirly The master of masks / A brayer from the worlds eyes / A helpful hand at times of sorrow / An
B As if I was
- Beautifulgirly The rips are thick and deep, / nothing left but to creep. / Through life like i'm still ali
Beats of life
- sorbellXXchan Who said black was white was right / Black who fell into the sky / never realized the floor
Mean Momma- (a very short story)
- Firewalker Early one bright sunny morning after the usual daily routine I set my ten month daughter outs
[Untitled ... For now]
- Nanowolfe I never thought how small the digital world was until I really thought about it. I mean I lov
Should All Americans Have To Use The New Health Care or Should Some Be Exempt?
- Firewalker ON ABCTV DURING THE NETWORK SPECIAL ON HEALTH CARE.... OBAMA WAS ASKED / MR. PRESIDENT WILL Y
Please Don't Leave me Dad!
- MysticG The girl had her back against against her pearl, polished door. She was hearing, what she cal
K Why The Little Owl Whos.
- KayLaine Every night on Olympus a little owl sits perched outside Athenas window and listens as she re
W I river of Tales, Love, and life.
- warner478 You never know what is going to happen...you never know what the results of any of your choic
The Garbage Man
- MysticG Not long ago, in a regular neighborhood, in a regular house, with a wicked family, there was
A Windy Year
- Heffalump It calls to me / I hear it speak / By the rustle of the trees. / It cries and howls / As the
The Messed-Up Love Stroy (Yes, I Intended To Spell It That Way)
- AmethystAngel974 Once upon a time, there were 5 people S, R, C, P, and L. F and D come in later. / S, C, and P
The Keeper (Chapter 2)
- MysticG RECOMMENDED Read chapter 1 first, it will make more sense!!! / Ahhh where was I? Oh right! Wh
`.`Dream Two`.`Bloody Railroad Tracks
- FallingPhoenix In the begging it was night time, I snuck out of the house and went to my boyfriends house. W
.`.Dream One.`.The LION Appears
- FallingPhoenix In the begging I came from school and in the car was my mom and a girl who was very, very tir
- MysticG In the universe, there has to be someone controlling it? Right? Well the truth is, no one can.
R .::Pearls in the Moonlight::.
- RinSkully There are a thousand things wrong with this situation, and most of them can't be seen clearly.
Law of Talos: Bloodbath Tournament: Chapter 2
- BloodyPoptarts Karl would get up and turn his head to look at the damaged wall that he was kicked into by Sh
All the Mustard a Man Could Ask For
- PoeticProgression Oh, fuck you too! I yelled at the windshield of my car. Just beyond my screen of flattened bu
The Reason in the Mind
- MysticG I never wanted this to happen!... I can still hear the echoing voice in my head, I still can'
The Object Game 1
- ChelseaKay So I thought this would be a fun idea. I'm going to describe an object and you guys can try a
The Awakening- A Homestuck Fanfic (Chapter 2)
- MysticG Stephanie was perplexed, she wondered why they had the signs of the zodiacs on each one of th
- SilentWhispers Green. What a beautiful color. Some might hear the word green and think of something vile, li
To This Day
- Alone Together I'm not the only kid / who grew up this way / surrounded by people who used to say / that r
Left in Hell
- CreativityAttack My eyes open, burning flames surround me. Where the hell was I? the cascading flames released
Destination XXX Nihilo: The last lapdance!
- eglion Nadya stared blankly at the pathetic heap of geriatric, deviant mass of flesh she was still s
L The Cycle of LIFE and DEATH
- Milly and Lily The cycle of life has ups and downs. Sometimes you want die in your way through life. Dont co
Eye wright well
- John R. Moore Greetings every one. Eye just wanted two let yew no how well eye wright now that aye have spe
LiFe In OlD and NeW EyEs
- cheshirekitty Not much is said, but a lot was ignored. I see myself spinning into a downward spiral and no