So... Yeah. I'm am going to delete my account, but I have points, so I shall do this, and then delete. This will also be my biggest contest ever, considering the fact that I thought I should go out with a shebang ^.^ Now, without further ado, my prompts!!!
(this is a prompt contest, btw)
(Each prompt is explained in the rules)
1. Pics. THESE ARE JUST RANDOM PICS
2. Combo UNDER THIS SENTENCE, THERE ARE TEN PICTURES OF PEOPLE, AND BELOW THAT, FIVE PICTURES OF DIFFERENT SETTINGS. COMBINE BOTH A PICTURE OF A PERSON AND A SETTING, FOR MORE INFO ON THIS PROMPT, LOOK IN THE RULES.
Prompt three:MOVIE QUOTES PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY:
"I wish I knew how to quit you."-brokeback mountain
"This is the last time you put a knife in me! Y'hear me?"-The Royal Tenenbaums
"Mama always said 'Life is like a box of chocolates'"-Forrest Gump
"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anmore"-Network
"That's just the way it crumbles...cookie-wise."-The Apartment
"People are so stupid, I can't bear to be around them anymore."-Imaginary Heroes
"Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't forget it."-On Golden Pond
"Your mother can't be with you anymore."-Bambi
"The truth is, you're the closest thing to a friend I got."-Watchmen
"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."-Fight Club
Prompt Four: Random Quotes:
I'm not saying I'm perfect. In fact, I'm far from it; I'm just saying I'm worth it.
This is your world. Shape it, or someone else will.
Well behaved women seldom make history
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone
People say you can't live ithout love...I think oxygen is more important
If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask a stupid question
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
I'm not weird...Im limited edition
Yeah, I have a dirty mind...and you're on it
True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends
Prompt Five: Word Prompts:
Prompt Six: Fan Fic:
House of Night
Any Book You Can Think Of (but ask first)
Any Manga You Can Think Of (Again, ask)
Prompt Seven: IF YOU NEED HELP THINKING UP THINGS...
1. Write a story about a dystopic future where the people begin to rebel against the government. The twist? Make the your character (someone who was rebelling) eventually become an enforcer of the government rules.
2.Write a story about a world where everything is in ruins, and the people are just trying to survive. The requirement is that at least two people must die.
3. Write a story about a girl and guy from different tribes that hate each other, but are then lost in the jungle and must work together to get home. The catch? The guy is bleed profusely from his legs.
4. Write a story about a young girl who has been taken to another world, but she is all alone, except for the person who brought her there. The requirement is that she must find a way home.
5. Write a story about a person who finds an animal and decides to take care of it. The animal must eventually become a person, or magical creature.
THIS IS ALL!! BUT THERE ARE RULES FOR EACH PROMPT SO MAKE SURE TO READ THEM. ALSO, GIVE ME YOUR PROMPTS NUMBER, AND THE PICTURE, WORD, ETC. IN YOUR AN.
But a bird that stalks down his narrow cage can seldom see through his bars of rage his wings are clipped and his feet are tied so he opens his throat to sing.
The caged bird sings with fearful trill of the things unknown but longed for still