So, being a bit bored in the last month, I have started collecting prompts from other contests. And I want you (yes you!) to write me a story pretaining to one or many. Anyways, here is my massive list of propmts;
1. They spent their summer mornings waking up early, pressing warm feet to cold, wet grass.
2. When she kisses him, itâ€™s because she isnâ€™t thinking.
3. I wish I could swallow the stars even though I know they would burn going down.
4. Do you remember the day that we left the earth?
5. People break so easily.
6. The same love that makes me laugh makes me cry.
7. You don't need water to feel like you're drowning.
8. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
9. Which part of me is not good enough for you?
10. Three words, eight letters, say it and I'm yours.
11. Mistakes are not the end of the world.
12. The day I learn to fly, I'm never coming back here.
13. Let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see.
14. Everyone is missing something.
15. It will be okay in the morning.
16. Let me be the one that calls you baby all the time.
17. Did we really go through all of this for nothing?
18. Slow dancing in a burning room.
19. What about the spaces in between?
20. Do you believe in time travel?
21. This is what growing up looks like.
22. He never was one to follow the rules - so why start now?
23. They move in circles.
24. Three hours ago, there had been a tornado.
25. At one point or another, it's got to get easier; the load's got to get lighter.
1. A girl is pregnant at a young age and the boy who got her pregnant is not her boyfriend. How will she break the news?
2. The greatest temptation demon finds herself challenged when a certain male fails to fall for her seductive ways. Maybe she is falling for his instead.
3. A boy wanted for a murder that wasn't even his fault. He sets out to prove his innocence and find the one truly guilty of not only killing the victim but framing him for it.
4. She is lesbian, but her parents are hard Christians. Tell how she breaks the news to her parents, if she does, and what they plan to do about it.
-"I might kiss you." "I might be bad at it."
-"you're not afraid of heights, you're afraid of the fall"
-"Do anything you want, but if you bite me, it's on."
-"Put your headphones on, drown out the world."
1. I guess what happened to us happens often because every sad song I hear could have been written for us.
2. Because in the Real world even Superman needs a side kick sometimes.
3. Can you fall in love with your rebound guy?
4. I've always know you were a thief, but the last thing I expected you to steal was my heart.
5. And even with out you, my smile is just as bright.
6. In order to suceed your desire for sucess must be greater than your fear.
7. and when I hit a hundred and twenty I'll quit watching the speedometer cuz I'm taking this road as fast as I can go
Slow just aint my style.
8. Cuz baby you doubt me but where would you be with out me
9. I don't need the sunshine in your smile
I can dance in the rain
10. Daddyâ€™s girl is growing up ten steps at a time
Sheâ€™s pushing the rules and sheâ€™s tip toeing across his line
She thinks she knows everything and no one can tell her other wise
She wears her bravado like a well made disguise
♥ You discover that you can hear everyone's thoughts in a mile radius and someone somewhere is thinking about murder.
♥ an odd virus is spreading-write a brief short about its effects and what it does once it attacks you.
♥ Write a story about a resurrected lobster that takes delight in boiling humans.
♥ Take an everyday object and make it terrifying. A coat/jacket, television remote, telephone, clock.
♥ The dark side of Wonderland (horror/gothic) or give me something funny involving Alice and Wonderland.
♥ Get inspired by the elements - Earth, Water, Fire, Air (and Spirit may be used as well) Write a short that focuses on one of these.. Or multiple of these.
♥ Special Lady Pixie Prompt: I am a paranormal investigator in my spare timeâ€¦ so I love ghost stories/haunting/cryptozoology type stuff. Prompt for this would be to write me a good paranormal story (and I do not mean vampires or supernatural beings for this prompt.. I mean ghosts, ufo sightings, Bigfoot, loch ness, legends, etc)
♥ Me- DeepConditionMySoul: use me as a character. You donâ€™t have to know me to make me a character in a story
♥ Romance- Gay/Lesbian; Historical romance set during one of these times periods: Ancient Egypt, Rome, Mayan, Medieval/Dark Ages, Civil War, World War 2/The Holocaust, 60s-70s â€˜hippieâ€™ days. Any erotica will work for the Romance prompt as well.
♥ Supernatural- vampires, fairies, werewolves, etc; this will be monitored closely as I want it original. (no Twilight stuff- sorry- I canâ€™t fathom sparkly vampires)
♥ Essays- rants, personal experiences, informative articles (climate crisis, animal abuse, etc), political humor
♥ Urban legends- take a new twist with a classic urban legend (example: Bloody Mary)
BROWNIE POINT PICTURES (the preetiest
(girl laying on grass)
I hope it's okay to steal, but I would anyways <.<
1. SPaG counts! I have OCD, so keep that in mind when you're editing
2. No TaLkIn liK THiS OkAy Fo?
3. No adult or erotica, but, if I can say, I do enjoy being made blush or smile when I'm reading a story.
4. Please put what prompt or prompts your story is about in the Author Notes box.
5. Brownie points for fluffy romances <3 tee hee
6. I have to ask for this to be under 2,000 words. The longer it is, the less chance I have of reading it all the way through. To short, I don't get to make friends with the characters, which isn't cool. You decide how many words you need to tell your tale.
Now, get to work sillies! And I might extend the time because I want a few entries