1. If you could write something to change the world, what would it be?
Well, I guess I'd like to cure world hunger or stop global warming. Maybe find a cure for cancer or some incurable illness. I guess that would be the best thing I could do for the world.
2. Have you ever had a moment in your life that changed its whole direction?
Yes. Definitely. When I was around six, I didn't like reading that much. But when my mum introduced me to a book called The Poo Plant, I started reading and writing a lot more and weird ideas were always going around my head.
3. Do you like walking out in the woods, communing with nature?
No. I'm not against nature, but since my year 5 experience with a nature walk, I am really against bush walks. It was raining and pouring and everything was wet and disgustingly muddy. It was a really bad experience. And, there was this year's excursion. It was in a foresty area and I tripped over tree stumps and bushes scratched at my ankles.
4. What do you love about where you live?
It's not that busy and it's not really that big. But is has all the essentials of a small town I guess. Supermarkets, pharmacies, parks and sports centres, restaurants, dentist surgery, doctor's surgery, fast food stores and of course a library.
5. If you could go to any country for free, where would you go and why?
France. I have really wanted to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum. It seems really interesting and I must admit, I'm slightly curious about cooked snails...
6. Which household object would you turn yourself into if you had to pick one?
A pillow. I would like to provide comfort for someone and let them relax.
7. What is the worst thing you ever forgot?
Well, to be honest. I've forgotten about the worst thing I've forgotten....
8. What does the place you live in look like? Contemporary, Rustic, Modern, electric.
Well, it's old and small but there are a few modern touches here and there...
9. You have written 2 novels. One is a Horror/Suspense. The other is Romance. Please give both of them a title.
It really depends what the stories are about... oh well, I'll put something in anyway. For horror/suspense I would do A Last Bloody Wish and for romance I would do Moonlit Kisses. Not to big on either type of story but whatever.
10. Where do you go for tranquility and peace of mind?
My bed. Comfort is the best place for 'peace of mind' in my opinion.
11. What 5 places have you always wanted to travel to and why?
France, Italy, Fiji, Hawaii and Japan.
France because of... well actually that answer's in question 5. Italy because I like Italian food and also because Mario is from there. Fiji because I've heard it's really beautiful and nice there. Hawaii because of the same reason as Fiji and also NigaHiga was born there. Japan because of the modern technology and cherry blossoms. That sounds really stereo-typical...
12. Do you believe in the afterlife?
Yes, mainly because I am Christian. Also, if you just lived and then died, what would really be a point in living. Well don't take this against me please because this is my own thought.
13. Do you think spirits can return from the dead?
Not really... though I don't really know.
14. You have just run across a pure bred dog with no collar, no anything. Someone abandoned him. Do you keep him or place an ad in the paper to find his home?
Place an ad in the paper. Even if it was lost, my parents wouldn't let me keep him anyway... Though I really do love animals.
15. Have you ever had a flat tire on a country road? What did you do?
Two words, don't drive.