Hello, I see you have wandered to my page. We have various beverages and snack food...Root beer....doritos....COOKEHS!!!
I lived on a boat for 5 years traveling around the world. I started writing when I was 6 or 7 and have always loved it. I want to be an author when I am older, or as soon as I finish my first novel. I live just moved to the states from Mexico, where I spent two and a half years going to school and learning Spanish. I do have a bit of a temper, especially when you insult people/things that I like.
I love talking to people on here! Send me a message, comment on my story, and I'll comment on yours! Before my usernames were Lolly of Fire and Spastik Ninja.
Check out my best story - A Gift Of Acceptance.
A Few Random Things About Me:
I have an almost disturbing obsession with all things rainbow colored.
I have loooooong brown-and-gold-and-blonde-and-honey colored hair. It's got a lot of natural highlights, hence all the colors. Plus, just calling it brown is boring.
Carrot cake is my favorite kind of cake.
With cream cheese icing. Mmmmmm.
I have carrot cake cupcakes in my fridge right now.
Lime green (apart from rainbow) is my favorite color.
I wear glasses.
I have dark blue eyes.
There is a tree outside my window and it's always been red. I wonder why?
Who ever heard of a red tree? I mean, come on!
I love love love love jewelry. I have a lot. But never enough!
I have a tendency to walk on my tiptoes. Maybe because I'm short.
My weirdest habit is stroking other people's fingernails. Or my own.
I once got 31 stitches in my leg because I fell in a hole with jagged metal around the edges.
My favorite sport is kiteboarding.
If you don't know what that is, message me because I can go on and on (and on and on and on) about how amazing it is.
I have a black cat named Boo.
I really really really really want a dog. I love dogs.
To be honest, I love all animals.
Especially polar bears. Polar bears are awesome.
But they're going extinct.
Save the polar bears!!!
And the other hundreds of endangered animals!
I think I've been going on for too long.
You probably got bored.
Are you bored yet?
Well. Carry on then.
Don't click here!
^^ do NOT CLICK the link above O.o
~To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity~
1. At lunch time sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if any slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice!
3. Every time someone asks you to do something ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffine addictions switch to expresso.
5. In your memo field of all your checks write "For Marijuana".
6. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
7. Specify that your drive-through order is To Go.
8. When the money comes out of the ATM scream "I won I won!"
9. When leaving the zoo start running towards the parking lot yelling "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
10. Tell your children over dinner "Due to the Economy we are going to have to let one of you go."
If you are an obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. *
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you. *
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6. *
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want; stay on the line while we trace your call. *
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transfered to the mother ship. *
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press. *
If you are a manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer. *
If you are dyslexic, press 969696961001 *
If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the hash key until a representative comes on the line. *
If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, phone number, date of birth, social security number, and your mother's maiden name. *
If you have post-traumatic stress disorder, slowly and carefully press 000. *
If you have bi-polar disorder, please leave a message after the beep,
or before the beep. Or after the beep. Or before the beep.
Please wait for the beep. *
If you have short term memory loss, press 9.
If you have short term memory loss, press 9.
If you have short term memory loss, press 9.
If you have short term memory loss, press 9. *
If you have low self esteem, please hang up.
All our operators are far too busy to talk to you.
What not to do at a Lord of the Rings movie
1. Stand up halfway through the movie and yell loudly: Wait! Which one is Harry Potter?
2. Block the entrance to the theater while screaming: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"
3. After the movie, proclaim loudly: "Lucas could have done it better!"
4. Play a silly game where you have to have to laugh every time someone in the movie mentions "The Ring."
5. Ask everyone around you if they think Gandalf went to Hogwarts.
6. Finish off every one of Elrond's lines with "Mr. Anderson."
7. When is Saruman is in Isengard, stand up and shout out "Rapunzel, Rapunzel,let down thy hair,"
8. Talk loudly like Gollum all through the movie. At the end, bite off somebody's finger and fall down the stairs.
9. Dress up as old ladies and re-enact "The Battle Of Helms Deep" Monty Python-style.
10. When Denethor lights the fire, shout "BARBECUE!"
11. In The Two Towers when the Ents decide to march to war, stand up and yell "RUN, FOREST, RUN!!!"
12. Every time someone kills an Orc, yell: "That's what I"m TOLKEIN about!"
13. During a wide shot of a battle scene, yell: "Where's Waldo?"
15. Start an Orc sing-along.
16. Come to the premiere dressed as Dr Frankenfurter and walk around like everybody else is confused.
17. When they go into the paths of the dead, wait for a tense moment and shout "I see DEAD PEOPLE!"
18. Loudly imitate what you think a comversation between Gollum, Dobby and Yoda would sound like.
19. Release a jar of Daddy-long-legs into the theater during the Shelob scene.
20. Wonder out loud of Aragorn is going to run for Governor of California.
21. When Shelob appers, loudly exclaim how Jordan has really let herself go!
22. Three quarters through the movie loudly ask your neighbor "Which one is Michael Flatley and when is he going to dance?"
-----\\///-----Who Died Or Is Dying
----///--\\\---Thanks For Your Support!
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN... but it was fun! Lets do it again!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only knows a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already knows not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, “It’s because you’re gay, isn’t it?”
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, “Seven days…”
FRIENDS: Help you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keep on walking saying, “Walk much, dumb ?”
FRIENDS: Help you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnap him and bring him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you’re okay when you’re crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, “Ha Ha, Loser!”
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say, “Run – beep – run!”
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Will ask why you’re crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Already have the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will say, “Don’t hurt her,” and leave it at that.
BEST FRIENDS: Will say, “She’s my best friend, break her heart, I’ll break your nose!”
FRIENDS: Will wait for you if you’re late.
BEST FRIENDS: Are the only reason why you’re never on time.
:.:7 Ways to Scare your roommates:.:
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
when people don't laugh at my AWESOME jokes
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS!
I guess the stuff above sort of shows a little about me....humor?
oh yeah. FRIEND ME!! I LOVE FRIENDS!!
I'm hyper right now so I have to type so yeah....
WWWOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO IM SO EXCITED AND HAPPY AND......SPASTIK!!!
lol, hence the username!!!!
Love rasta accent minus the drugs.
Bob Marley is da shizz
Belize is da shizz
Kiteboarding is da shizz
P.A. is da shizz.
OH JAH MON!!
I used to have a thing about my best buddies. But....I haven't been on SW in a while and most of them have left. If you want to be on here, just let me know! Because even if I don't have any names on my page, I luffle all of you!
FRIEND ME PLEASE!! LOVIES!!!